Yakubu Halliru Jekada Fari
The Gombe state house of Assembly had received a letter from the state governor Mohammad Inuwa yahaya with Seventeen names hoped to be screen by the house as members of the state executive, know as commissioners.
Presenting the letter before the members of the house, the speaker Abubakar Mohammad luggerewo, said it is part of the constitutional responsibility to receive and screen the names of people who would form members of the state executive.
In a motion shortly after the announcement of the Seventeen names, the deputy speaker Saddam Bello Saleh adviced that the screening should be extended to the next session.
The nominees are;
1. Abdulkadir Mohammed waziri – Akko LGA
2. Adamu Inuwa Pantami – Gombe
3. Barr. Zubairu Umar – Funakaye
4. Mijinyawa Ardo Tilde – Funakaye
5. Mohammed Shetima gadam – Kwami
6. Mohammed Gambo Magaji – Dukku
7. Asma’u iganus – Shongom
8. Mohammed Saidu Fawu- Billiri
9. Aishatu Umar maigari – Dukku
10. Salihu Baba Alkali – Nafada
11. Dr Habu Dahiru – Yamaltu Deba
12. Alh Nasiru Gwani – Yamaltu Deba
13. Barnabas Malle – Kaltungo
14. Mai jama’a kallamu – Kwami
15. Lt. col Abdullahi Bello – Balanga
16. Sanusi Ahmed maidala – Akko
17. Dr. Abdullahi Bappah Garkuwa – Gombe
Meanwhile the house majority leader Yerima Ladan Gaule said, the extension of the screening is to pave way for new members to equip themselves at their retreat coming up recently.